God's Love...

God's Love...

God Places Them In My Life To Show How Great He Is!

| Sunday 4 September 2011
Spent my holiday as Admin Coordinator in NTS (NCO Training School) 2011 Kuching.(Admin Coordinator sounds so high class uh? ROFLOL) Had fun, saw many things in different perspectives, including the creativity, courage and even cuteness of a group of teenagers haha! Other than preparing things needed in classes, my team and I could just relax and cracking jokes with the coaches. HAHA!
And I would like to highlight the conversation between me and Albert, which was 1 of my team member. Here is how it sounds:

我: 为什么你选择读 Law 呢?
Albert: 我要改变世界!
我: *嘴巴开大大, 震撼万分地看着他*
Albert: 其实我是想借着当律师进入政治, 了解世界上的法律. 这样才能看能做出什么样的改变.
我: *真的不知道说什么, 深深地被他的话震撼!*
Albert: 哈哈! 那你想读什么呢?
我: 还不知道嘞...
Albert: 那跟我一起读 Law 啊!
我: 我没兴趣耶...
Albert: 不用什么兴趣的啦, 我也是对 Law 没有兴趣啊...
我: *英语说得好 "TOTALLY STUNNED!"*

WHOA!!! I really didn't know what to say! But I could foresee in future, there would be something like YB Albert fighting for people's right and justice, glorifying the name of God! What I could see in Albert is, God has His really great plan for his life! May God guide him in his path towards the changing of the world. This makes me very excited and wanted to be like him, doing everything for God. I know that God will place me somewhere in my career, serving Him.

Haha! The day after NTS ended, I went to another camp, which was the ISCF committee training camp. Had fun too! And met an English girl living in the same house with us, he name is Naomi. Haha! Borrow some words from Kelvin, "FROM ENGLAND LEH!!!" lol
Hmm... The particular person that I would like to mention here is Miss Yong, our ISCF advisor. Although the camp only lasted for two days, but the way she served really touched me. She had been the teacher for the club for 19 years, yet she is still serving diligently. During the camp, she prepared awesome breakfast and dinner for us. Wow, glad that I'm a member of ISCF GRSS xD Haha!
On the last day of the camp when we were going to take our lunch, she scooped the food for everyone. I tried to take over, but she resisted. Here is another dialogue:

我: 怎么好意思让老师盛给我们呢...
Miss Yong: 老师都没有不好意思, 你们就别不好意思了啦!

This reminded me of how Jesus served his disciple, how Jesus washed his disciples' feet.
=] Thanks a lot! May God bless you abundantly! Although next year you will be retiring, but I know God will have something great for you! xD

Thanks Albert! Thanks Miss Yong! Thank you Almighty Heavenly Father!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine