God's Love...

God's Love...

Yes I will continue walking on!

| Thursday 4 August 2011
Whoa, it has been long time since the last time I wrote my own post.
Had been down for these few days. Ahah! Why? Some personal problems had been playing in my mind all day, taking things too hard. You know haha... Okay maybe you don't... LOL nvm

Well today when I was going to take a shower, a voice is telling me, "Go on! God wants to make miracles for you!" For that very moment, I felt so motivated and touched! And my mood turns one hundred and eighty degree. Overwhelmed with joy and hope, I prayed... Thank you Lord. =)

Lots of time we have been depending on ourselves to do everything, and leaving our Heavenly Father behind. As time passes by, we feel weary and worn out, because what we have done has never been enough. And we will rant and blame anything on our way, why is it so unfair?! Why is this happening to me?! With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26)

Turn and look back, our Father has been waiting for you to call upon Him and return to Him. His hands have reached out for you before you know it. When you feel helpless, take a rest, and ponder, "what have I done? What have I really done? What have I really done for?" And you will be surprised that the answers will be exactly the same as how the questions sound.

So brothers and sisters! Feeling weary? Worn out? Disappointed? Hopeless? Depressed? Forsaken?
Call upon his name. For nothing is impossible with God. (Luke 1:37)
He wants to make miracles happen for you! Continue walking by faith and not by sight! (2 Corinthians 5:7)
Nothing is too hard for God, He knows what is the best for us and has His great plans in everyone of us. (Jeremiah 29:11)
God bless you all and have a nice day!


When He says NO ,
He certainly has something best for you!
Through Him nothing can't be done!

2 comments:

{ Max } at: 4 August 2011 at 23:57 said...

I'm sorry but I don't see where God is at this moment for me or for many mistreated people in the world, I liked your post btw :)

{ LameChop } at: 5 August 2011 at 19:18 said...

Hi Max, I have read your posts recently, all are so emo... Hmmm...
Actually I thought you are my ex-schoolmate... LOL both of you got the same name xD
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. (Ecclesiastes 3:1)
God has His reason to put you into this situation, often we see the greatness of our Lord during hard times. In Him we find peace(John 14:27), call upon His name and be saved(Roman 10:13). Give it all to Him, and He will give you peace. Life isn't easy no doubt, but this world is just temporary. The pain that Jesus suffered so that we can be saved is far beyond the pain we taste in this world. You may still be suffering at this moment, but God will take it away one day, just wait for the time, and see How Great Is Our God!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Jesus is our saviour, invite him into your heart and you will no longer be alone. I shall pray for you. =]
May the Holy Spirit be with you, God bless and peace be unto you. =)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine