God's Love...

God's Love...

What the...

| Thursday 7 April 2011
What's wrong?! Hey dude! It is just a small challenge! You can do it! Yes! YOU CAN DO IT!

YES! I KNOW I CAN DO IT! ZHENG HOW YOU CAN DO IT! AHHHHH!!!

Oh God, please grant me strength and wisdom so that I can serve more diligently. Please help our team so that the camp will be a success and glory be Your blessed name!

I know I can do it...

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.


With His help, I CAN DO IT !

2 comments:

{ JiN9dY } at: 7 April 2011 at 18:49 said...

Ya! You sure can do it.. No prob.. =D

{ LameChop } at: 10 April 2011 at 18:39 said...

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement! xD

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine