God's Love...

God's Love...

Down down down down...

| Friday 30 March 2012
It has been 2 months ago since the last time I updated... Haaa... lol
Hmmmmm... Hmmmm... Mmmmhmmm...
The title shows it all. Down...
So down that I don't even have the mood for Maple... lol
So down uh... Yeah...
How I wish I got someone to talk to... But ironically I bet I will be reluctant to say it even though if there were anyone willing to lend his/her ears to me... lol
I don't know why all these happened, although I have prayed for it not to...
But God if that's Your will, may it be done.
I may look strong outside but you know how fragile I am...
Grant me strength and faith to endure all these...
Teach me how to rely solely on You...
It is suffocating, You know how I feel...
It is painful, You know how I feel...
You know everything...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine