God's Love...

God's Love...

Walking zombie...

| Sunday 24 April 2011
Yeah, walking zombie. Since the moment I woke up today, I'm a walking zombie. Tired probably, and in low mood... LOL... What a weird person uh, I also don't know why I am so moody today =____=

So, mum asked me to drive her to the clinic nearby for regular checkup. OMG... Driving... Flashback... Yesterday I did a stupid mistake, and potentially dangerous to others and myself. I FORGOT TO SWITCH ON THE HEADLAMPS WHILE DRIVING AT NIGHT... =.="
I didn't realize it until I was just a few feet from my home... Stupiak me...
After sent Loong back home, I went to the 3rd mile roundabout for a U-turn to go home. THERE WERE CARS!! ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR... SO MANY OF THEM... =.= So I waited for the traffic to clear... Waited for quite long...(my lights were off that time.. indeed lamechop) So... I made my move... And... THE CAR JERKED!!! Walao so kinteo... Although no die fire but that slowed me down, and soon there is a white Wish behind of me. The driver was flashing his headlamps to me =___=||| Probably indicating me that I didn't on my lights, but I didn't know LOL... Haiz... Embarrassing... That was my very first time driving alone since I got my license... I told myself... Don't let this siasoi thing happen again.. =.=

Sooo... this morning... everything was smooth... HAHA!! Thank God! But still I'm feeling moody... Even right now... Ahh... Why??? Don't ask me, I don't know.

By the way, I found something I lost years ago. I was surprised that I am able to find it again! LOL!
Haaa... It feels nice to find something that you lost long ago back. xD
Wow... So many == in this post uh!

Moody moody moody moody WHY WHY WHY?
Want to know what I've found? "it is secret"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine