God's Love...

God's Love...

Last Post...

| Friday 15 April 2011
"WHAT?! LAST POST?! WHY? YOU ARE GOING TO CLOSE THIS BLOG?!"

Nah... Hahaha! It means that this is the last post for this week. Tomorrow I'm going to Sibu to attend Boys' Brigade Council Meeting. Wooohoo! It is sure going to be a fun trip! Oh yes! Going to ride on aeroplane again! Or should I say, "Oh noo... not plane again..."  Riding plane can be tiring... My last plane ride was... Torturing... Anyway, finally I got the chance to visit Sibu! LOL

Hahaha!  My friends were busy discussing their JPA scholarship interview experiences. Some of them even posted the conversation with the interviewer on facebook, here is a cracking funny one! LMAO

"Me: bla bla.... saya nak australia kerana australia banyak muslim..Interviewer(LOL face): muslim???
Me: maaf, musim.australia banyak musim dan dengan ini saya dapat pelajar banyak ilmu tentang senibina untuk mereka bangunan dalam situasi yang berbeza.
Interviewer: Haha.. muslim pulak. Malaysia banyak muslim bukan australia hahaha
Me: ................."


HAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing on this... ROFL... Oops! It's late! That's all for the time being! I will update when I get back on Monday! Stay tuned! DON'T MISS ME.. HAHA SI AI BIN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine