God's Love...

God's Love...

I HAS CUTE FRENZ!

| Thursday 31 March 2011
LOL! As usual, when I was wandering on friends' wall, I saw interesting activities going on... IT CRACKED ME BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Okay, see this... LMAO
Not only these two, there about 5 more similar activities... As you can see in the screen shot that I have taken, my CUTE friend has posted the same link on each CONTACT LENS SHOPS' WALL. Well, what is really funny about this is the link that he has posted... LOL
HAHAHAHA! If you don't understand from the title mentioned, well this is how it sounds like in english: "Worms on Contact Lens! It Causes Blindness!"

I JUST BURST INTO LAUGHTERS!!! Posting this type of video on contact lens shops' wall? ISN'T THAT SABOTAGING?! HAHAHA!! That's what we call in mandarin, 拆招牌! ROFL

That's the most hilarious thing I have ever seen him doing for the past 18 years of me living on the earth as a human being... LOL

I pm-ed him, here's the extract of the conversation:
"u posted that link on the shops' wall? LOL"
  "i have posted on every contact lens distributors' wall..im doing good things ler..."
     "ROFLMAO"

LOL!!! HAHA!!! What a humorous guy! I just can't help but LAUGH LOL!

Here is a reminder to all contact lens wearers. Please take note of the hygienic steps every time you take down your lens! I still prefer people wearing glasses, you won't have to worry if there are worms on your lens!
Haha! Funny and cute friend!

Thank God for giving me friends that spice up my life. Thank you =)




If life is a piece of drawing, then friends will be the colours. Appreciate your friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine