God's Love...

God's Love...

REGRET!!! Ah...

| Tuesday 29 March 2011

I've got my SPM result, and I'm very much satisfied with it. xD Never thought of getting "A" for my account subject. YAY! Thank God... So... Everything seems to go well, but why still "REGRET!!! Ah..."? I wish that I should have applied for Matriculation Program months ago... AHHHHHH! How I wish there is a time machine for me to travel back... Okay, no time for regretting...

So, with "Matriculation" out of my Ways-To-Go list, I went to check for JPA scholarship. But...
Engineering, Pharmacy, Tourism, Dentistry, Medical and bla bla bla... WHERE IS COMPUTER SCIENCE?!?!
Never mind, so I tried to find in the list of courses offered in local universities...
Even worse... =_____________=...

So, JPA is out. I just can't figure out why is Computer Science out of the list for the offered course... With more professionals in the field of IT will be a great advantage for the country, just don't get it... Gah...
The same goes to other major scholarships like BNM scholarship... What the heck?!

I went to a seminar about post-SPM ways, it really helps a lot! Thank God! Here are some of the paths I can take:
  • KPLSPM
  • TEVT or Diploma Program in Local U
  • Private Colleges
  • Poli-technique Schools
  • JPA
  • Scholarships offered by Private Sector
  • Form 6
  • Matriculation Program
I'm not interested in being a teacher, cross out KPLSPM.
Main intention of government for the Diploma Programs is to produce TECHNICIAN, not PROFESSIONALS. Furthermore, the chances and choices for Degree Courses afterwards will be little. So again it's out.
Private colleges, I'm not millionaire... Gosh
Poli-technique schools... Hmmm... Nope!
JPA... What a sad thing...
Scholarships... Mostly offering foundation, A-levels, diplomas program in Private Colleges. I may get full tuition fee waiver for pre-U programs, but not degree, COSTLY MAN! Out out out...
Form  6...
Matriculation... Bang wall* T.T

So... Left form 6... I guess so... Whichever path I take, I know that God will lead me. "Form 6 is hard man!" Yes, I know. Who doesn't know that...==
I just have to pay extra effort and leave the rest to God! Quoted from my friend, "ppl go form 6 de can enter harvard at last, so why not?" This motivates me a lot! STPM is internationally recognised, YEAH WHY NOT! So, if you are still hesitating whether to go Form 6 or not, you are definitely on the right track!


STPM I'm not scared of you!
Good student should not be afraid of STPM!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine