God's Love...

God's Love...

HOLY SHEET!

| Wednesday 30 March 2011
I was wandering around on friends' wall and 1 thing caught my attention... Doubleeu Tee Hatch...

Faerie's Aire and Death Waltz Piano Sheet... HOLY SHEEEET!
Oh my... Saw this for the first time in my life... I was wondering how John Stump compose this... At first, I was thinking, "This is totally a joke." But it turned out to be the original score... Gosh... Salute!

And here is 1 insane video... Enjoy! Love the music so much!

Crazy... Fantastic... Awesome...
Although it is written up there "john stump - death waltz", the music isn't the same as mentioned in the title. It is "U.N. Owen was Her?".  Still great uh? Hahaha!

How I wish I can play a piano... Hmmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine