God's Love...

God's Love...

Amazing Grace...

| Wednesday 10 August 2011
While sitting down and relaxing my mind during the heavy downpour that day, this particular incident somehow crossed my mind. And it really enlightened me, and reminded me how powerful and great is the Lord.



My aunt came back last year and stayed at my grandpa's house. Everyone was happy and everything was alright until one day.

My grandpa and my aunty were quite stubborn sometimes, so conflict happened between two of them. I couldn't really remember what happened, but all I knew was that they were in critical situation. My grandpa badmouthed my aunty and it made my uncle really unhappy. I don't really feel like mentioning what actually happened, it was just something really awful. And that time everyone was furious, until my aunty was like, "I don't wanna care that old man anymore."

The cold war persisted for a few days. And I was really worrying, because if my aunty really didn't want to care about my grandpa anymore, I couldn't imagine what will happen next. I looked up to God, praying hard that everything will return to normal soon. And for the next few days, nothing happened until one scorching afternoon. I reached home from school. My mum was in the living room, frowning. Something worse had happened. My uncle and aunty couldn't stand it anymore, they wanted to move out instead of staying in my grandpa's house. Hearing this stunning news, my heart turned cold, whispering, "Oh Lord, why aren't you answering my prayer? Why?" My faith started to fade. God wasn't listening to what I have prayed, that was my thought for that very moment. However, I still prayed, and tried to hold still, trying to believe that God will listen to me. My faith was shaken.

The next day, I went to school as other normal teens do. Repeating daily routine in school. Nothing special happened in school that day, just normal. Couldn't wait to go home, just didn't know why. Time passed by briskly, and I got home. With smile on her face, my mum opened the door and said, "It's over!"
"Huh? What?"
"Your grandpa and your aunty, it's over."
"What? It's over?"
"Yeah! Your aunty and your grandpa.  They are okay already."

That was the greatest news I had ever heard. I thankfully prayed, and regretted for losing my faith. I was really touched, for what  He had done for me and my family. From that day onwards, I knew that I don't have to worry  what is in front of me, because FOR SURE He will lead me till the very end. Even in hard times, I will still say, God will walk through it with me.  And I really love this verse, "We live by faith, not by sight.(2 Corinthians 5:7)"

Oh Lord, help us when we fall. Help us when our faith fails. Help us when we lose hope. Help us when we let go of your hands. Help us when temptation awaits. I know You will not forsake us! It is so great to have a friend like in my life, walking side by side no matter how the path ahead will be. Thank You Lord! In Jesus' glorious name we pray, AMEN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine