God's Love...

God's Love...

Today.. is a great day... HAHA!!!

| Monday 16 May 2011
Okay! Yes! Today is indeed a great day! As usual, my days kicks off with school. Everything happened so fast in school, because of friends probably. But... I think Chemistry is the hardest time today... Oh Miss Tan... I miss your teaching... Not to say that our current Chemistry is boring, but the way she speaks... If I weren't scribbling that time, I bet I will land a shark. And our Maths T teacher really sounds like Miss Lim... LOL!!! And... Madam Patricia... She wasn't as terrible as I imagined... LOL!!! The way she teaches is really great! I think I will have fun learning MUET in her class!

So now is the climax... ROFL...
The thing I worried all these while had come true...
After the school ends, I went to my car and wanted to go home fast.
BUT... I can't start the car... Oh My God...
Tried the second... the third... the fourth... still failed to start. NO SOUND AT ALL!
I opened the car bonnet, thinking that maybe the wire to the battery is loose... Touch here touch there...
Tried again... The car is dead... lol...
So, Wen, Wee and JD went back on their own. I heard Wen and Wee walked home. Really sorry!!!
Then how about me? No choice but to push the car and walk back home... What a day...

You believe me? Of course no! I'm not stupid till that point! Called my father... And he reached after 2 hours... Rushing from 15th mile to green road... Haiz... Sorry papa!
While waiting, I met Bryan. He said he was on duty that time, taking care of the counselling room. Chit chat as usual...
After Bryan finished his lunch, I went out to wait for my father and he went for his duty. I sat at the small hut there... Bored... Took out my Maths T exercise, no calculator, forget it, put into the bag again.
After 2 hours, my father reached. The fuse is somehow malfunctioned, that's why I can't start the car. I really need to learn some mechanic skills. I drove home, with my papa following behind, worrying that the car might broke down again. He went to 15th mile again to resume working after I reached home. Haiz... What to do...

In the evening, my house is flooded...

 LOL! I was making pizza crust and all of a sudden water appeared to be everywhere in the house. After that, I was about to drive to attend the evaluation meeting for the drill camp. And the car died again just after it was out of the garage... Luckily it didn't broke down halfway, or else I will be doomed lol... Phew!

Hahaha! What an interesting day!
I will cherish every moment and every day I got!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine