God's Love...

God's Love...

It is hard.

| Sunday 15 May 2011
This week is probably the toughest time I've encountered in my life.
Mixed feelings and thoughts are playing in my mind.

Dilemma...

Tormenting me mentally.
So much things to be thought of.
Some decisions have to be made,
and some are too late to be mentioned even though I've changed my mind.
I feel lost. I feel sad. I feel happy. I feel... I don't even know what do I feel sometimes.

But I'm glad that God gives me friends, that makes the whole situation a relief, especially the two that are crazy and funny HAHA!!! You know who you are! xD Thank you!!! (You are allowed to be perasan this time. HAHA)

Hmmmmm... Let's just walk and see... This is life... C'est la vie...

God Has a Plan for US.

I will follow what You have planned for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine