God's Love...

God's Love...

Drill Camp...

| Wednesday 4 May 2011
I'm sure that many BB boys are intimidated when they see the two words "Drill Camp". ME TOO!!! Why??? It is because there will be LOTSA punishments throughout the camp. But not this 1 that I've attended 3 days ago. It was rather fun I can say... xD

I'm involved in the organizing of the drill camp this year, and I'm in-charge of the food and drinking water of the camp. So I was part of the organizer and a camper too. There were challenges during the process of organizing, such as changing of campsite during last minute and etc... But now it is over! YES OVER! XD Thank God that I'm involved in the committee, I've learnt a lot!
The night before the camp I was worrying... Thinking... How to survive for the next 3 days... lol... But God comforted me... =)

So the next morning I went to the campsite first by Lt. Desmond's car, leaving all the boys of my company for the registration later in that morning. Together with me in the car is Corporal Wilfred and Lance Corporal Samuel. Well, I talked to Lt. Desmond on the way to the campsite. He isn't fierce! Just that he has to be strict in camps... xD

So, we reached campsite and did the setting up. After an hour, all the boys reached the campsite. So, the camp kicked off with a short briefing and a simple opening ceremony. Then, the first theory session started. Luckily I revised before going to the camp. So I caught up very fast, to me it is just like a revision. xD Aiseh, hao lian! No la... This is the second time I attended advanced level, so of course not that tough for me la...

Basically, the first 2 days are the same. Class, lunch, class, dinner, class, etc... I liked the food by the way... xD RM3 for 1 great meal is indeed a great deal! There are some highlights during the first 2 days...

-Staff Sergeants were exempted from the rule "marching in the campsite". Besides, we don't have to fall in. (WOOHOO GREATEST NEWS I'VE EVER HEARD IN THE CAMP, THANK YOU CAPTAIN CHIEW!) However, we have to join the fall in during the practical session too...
-We were totally roasted under the sun... But I'm still so white... HAHAHA Imba lol...
-I felt sorry for the boys during the morning exercise for the next 2 days... All got punished... LOL... Sigh... Although I'm involved in punishing them too, but I still feel sorry. Never mind, I hope they will remember what they have done wrong... xD
-Sharing moment at night of the second day. I got compliment from Lt. Desmond, SO HAPPY YOU KNOW! XD Hahhahahha!!

THE LAST DAY... OMG... I'M SO EXCITED... WE WERE GOING TO GO HOME! LOL
We had last practical session followed by rehearsal for the closing ceremony. Everything went well, of course there are some problems too such as time restriction. We managed to take care of that. Thank God! xD We had Guard Of Honour for display and I'm the Parade Commander! xD Cool yeah! We performed what we had learnt these 2 days too! The camp was drawn to an end with a photo taking session. I will surely miss the great moments I had in the camp!

The drill camp had ended, but this is only part 1... There will be a test for what we have learnt those 3 days. I'm going to get the advanced drill badge!!! PRESIDENT AWARD HERE I COME!



Lord had blessed us with good weather these 3 days. AMEN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine