God's Love...

God's Love...

Struggle...

| Monday 3 October 2011
Something had been playing in my mind recently, again... Ah...
The struggle wasn't easy... Sometimes I think that war in mind is far more cruel than war that involves spilling of blood... You may not agree with me, but if you are shot down in a bullet rain, that's it, it's time to meet God. War in one's mind persists even though you try to forget about it. And your heart aches from time to time, when you are reminded about the particular matter. In the same time, Satan will try to conquer our mind, so that we lose faith in God, so that we leave Him. The fallen angel will and always will influence our mind, especially when there is a war going on in our mind.
Thank God, His words never fail... Few of the bible verses appeared in my heart just now, and it really calms my soul, which was in turmoil few moments ago...
I'm alright for now, but I don't know what will happen next. Satan is powerful, but with God, he is NOTHING.
I know God has His plan... He has His timing... Maybe He just wants me to wait... Maybe just keep waiting... Waiting... While waiting... God please strengthen me... For You know how much I can handle... I know, the time shall come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine