God's Love...

God's Love...

How To Be Head Over Heel and Still Land on Your Feet!

| Friday 14 October 2011
Hah! I should have posted this few days ago... But... Uh you know... lol...
So here it is! Tadaaa... Romantic Love by Dr. James Dobson.
It is an awe-inspiring book! That's what I can say... Looking for love? I suggest that you look for this book first!
This book will teach you how to be head over heel and still land on your feet! Thanks Jacky for lending me this book!
=Front cover=
=Back cover=

This is my favourite part of the book. It is a letter that Dr. James wrote to his beloved wife. He recorded the ups and downs and challenges and joyous moments which he had gone through with the company of his beloved one. Read for yourself! Click to enlarge =]






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine