God's Love...

God's Love...

First Step

| Saturday 26 November 2011
I told my mum, "I want to go to church tomorrow morning."
My mum replied, "Huh? I thought last Sunday you went with BB?"

This time, there is a difference. I added, "I want to go. It's on my own will."
Finished that sentence, I shifted my sight to the flashing television, waiting for questions from my mum.
Surprisingly, she didn't ask any further. Thank God! I guess she knew that I want to be a Christian. In fact, I'm already a Christian because I have accepted Christ as my life saviour and handed my life to Him.

Hmm... Before telling her that, I've made the decision while driving home from church after BB parade. No matter what, I must take the first step. I know that it is very important, if I were to remain silent, nothing will be done. I prayed that my mum will let me go tomorrow, and God answered my prayer without fail! Hallelujah!

God please strengthen me, I know that through man nothing can be done, but through You, nothing can't be done. Help me, that I will stand still, for You and not only for this Sunday. Give me courage, that I will say the same thing for next Sunday, and for the Sundays ahead. Thank you Lord, in Jesus' glorious name I pray. Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine