God's Love...

God's Love...

Blessed Week...

| Friday 23 September 2011
A week of exam had stretched me to the maximum mentally and physically, tense and fatigue is all what I have for the pass 5 days. So what I did straight after home every day was checking on what's going on in Facebook (release tension haha) and take a 1 or 2-hour nap to reward myself haha.
Thank God for being with me all the time, I would have broken down if I were all alone...
And thanks JD for her Good LuckssSssssSS!... haha lol

Hmmm... Toughest subject? Chemistry? Easiest? Maths T? lol
No matter how the result is, it is done! Ahah!
Joy has kicked away all the tiredness from my body the moment teacher said, "time's up!" for the physics paper... Ohoho... It had been so long since the last time I sat for exam, around 9 months? lol
After the last paper today, I went to Francis' home and wait for the time to pass by. Had fun with "World Of Goo" haha! A superb game indeed! Without realising, it's time to go back to school for ISCF gathering. Ha!
We prayed, for the club, for our depressed and troubled members and others. God bless you all!
An ex-student of GRSS joined us shortly after we started our gathering. He is now a teacher, involving in student recruitment for Taiwan universities. He shared some of the infos with Grace after the gathering. I stood there and listened too. Kepo kepo haha...

The offer really attracted my attention, cheap fee, attractive scholarship offer and most important thing, NO CONTRACT BOND. Whoa... But still, living expenses have to be born by the students. I also just knew that 人间茶坊 Life Cafe's owners are actually fresh graduates from Taiwan universities... And according to him, some of our veteran church leaders are graduates from Taiwan universities too... lol Hmm... Really attractive but... My heart is here... Ahhh... I still got some time... God will show me His way... ><

Something is still playing in my mind recently... Confusion of what should be done... Wait, or don't wait... AHHHHHHHH... How I wish I know what to do...

Still! Give thanks to God for everything! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Realm Of LamenessSssssSS Blogger Template by Dzignine